A Pokemon Competitive Forum.

HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Here I am,The Master Newbie, Hiro Yujinaka!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiro_Yujinaka

PostSubject: Here I am,The Master Newbie, Hiro Yujinaka!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:30 am

Hello Everyone, I am Hiro Yujinaka. I am one of the co-creators of JK although I didn't do much except decide on what color the Gymleader rank should be Sad . My friends and I came up with the idea of our own leage (actually it was more like Kaiser and Sabeta wanted to make the leage and I just wanted to join it, I have no real importance to the story of how they made this site Sad ) after looking into what a league was (me and Kaiser) and after Sabeta had been part of one for as long as we've known him. I'm semi-skilled at Dueling and Pokemon but not as good as Kaiser and Sabeta (respectively might I add) so if you want a good challenge you should probably look to them, however I'm always up for a good duel/battle (once i get my team and deck set up Embarassed ). now a little about myself

I like:
-Pokemon, my favorite one being Lucario and my favorite types being Dragon and Fighting
-Duel MONSTERS (can't stress the monsters part enough) and my favorite monster/card is Red-eyes Drakness Dragon and my favorite type is Dragon as well, and my favorite Archtype is (dun-dah) Red-Eyes (go figure Rolling Eyes )
-Fanfictions (Like Stories for people who can't come up with a plot themselves)
-Sonic (WHAT SABETA SAYS ABOUT THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!)
-Kingdom Hearts (What Sabeta says about this is true. Laughing )
-Megaman, Mainly the X series
-Mario
-The Legend of Zelda, especially WIND WAKER!!!!!!

I dislike:
-Rude and idiotic behavior, especially towards women.
-Arrogance (seriously, why don't get off your high horse and start taking responsibility for your own actions instead placing yourself higher than others and blaming them for your mistakes.)
-Sexual Offenders of ANY kind (you know who you are. Mad )
-People who look down on others because of thier rank (That means you Kaiser Evil or Very Mad )

well that's about all, except for my gender and age (just because the others are doing it too) I'm 16 and Male ♂. (that's right I can make symbols on computers with my mind.)

Last edited by Hiro_Yujinaka on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : silly mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Yami-no Kaiser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am,The Master Newbie, Hiro Yujinaka!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:38 pm

Uhm hmmm......... dude why do I meet so many requirments to be on your dislikes list. its almost lke you shoulda just put Kaiser's personality on there while you were at it. and all I have left to say is, my errogance is earned sir.
Back to top Go down
Sabeta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am,The Master Newbie, Hiro Yujinaka!   Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Nice to see you join the league, and don't deny your sonic fetish, lol ^^
Back to top Go down
http://judgmentknights.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here I am,The Master Newbie, Hiro Yujinaka!   

Back to top Go down

Here I am,The Master Newbie, Hiro Yujinaka!
Page 1 of 1